venerdì 4 aprile 2014

Who is the person behind the photos?


My Name is Maria Vittoria, 24 years old, living in Venice, cat lover.



How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I don’t really know why, it just happens to be like this since my parents gave me a plastic/barbie/joycam at 9. From that moment i didn’t stop a second, snapping everything around me.


What do you want to show through your pictures?
 I research my way of beauty and loneliness around places and things. In a world of over-communication, photography allows me to stop and concentrate, reestablishing a connection between everyday life and myself.


Which artist would you like to work with?
Maybe with my favorite italian photographer, Luigi Ghirri.


Any upcoming projects or ideas?
 I’m not properly organizing my photography into projects. I recognize there are some guide-lines in my work, and i hope they will materialized into more concrete projects soon. 


Tell us two bad habbits you would like not have
 I forget to develop my films, they always accumulate on my desk, and i am a bit messy especially with my drawing stuff and my…. life.


Do you expect anything from your photographic future?
 Not really, but i would like, one day, to know how to use at the best my Hasselblad and maybe to find a job into the photography world, that would be nice!


Thanks to MVPB

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento