giovedì 13 febbraio 2014

Who is the person behind the photos?

Well my name is Emmanuel Rosario, I am 24 years old and I am from Harlem, New York. 





What do you want to show through your pictures?
I want to show freedom, love, hope and a lifestyle that anyone can have once you learn to love yourself and others.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
In High School I took some classes where I learned about photography, but it was not until a few years after I graduated that I saw the photographs of my good friend Theo Gosselin, that I decided to make photography part of my life. His photographs allowed me to see life in a new and interesting way, it made me go out and embark on adventures with my friends. What makes me keep going are moment like this one, where I can share my experience with others and hopefully influence some to be more adventurous and seek more from life I always think we sometimes need a kick in a ass to get on our feet and do what which we love. 





Do you have any other passions besides photography?
I love to travel, meet people and share experience that I cannot capture in photographs because not everything needs to be photographed 

Where does your influence come from?

Much of my influence comes from all over! I spend hours on Tumblr and Flickr looking at photographs and wishing I were there with those who took them! Which in returns motivates me to travel and go out and have my own adventures and most importantly meet new people to share experience with! :D


Which artist would you like to work with?
I would love to travel around with any music band and document their journey throughout a tour. I am lifestyle documentary photographer and it would be an amazing experience to live life with musicians and just document their lives. 



Thanks to Emmanuel Rosario

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento