martedì 31 luglio 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

The person behind the photos is called Natasha and is 21 years old. Born in S.C. de Bariloche, a little mountain city in the south of Argentina.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I discovered photography when I was a child, but about 6 years ago I realized it was the only medium that allowed me to develop my expressionist side feeling completely immersed.
The reason that I keep shooting, besides that I fo
und my language in it, it`s also beacause two years ago I discovered analogue photography.
Until this day it continues to amaze me, and I keep falling in love with it, this is the main reason why.


If you could be one age forever, how old would you be?
Definetely I would choose the time whwn I was betwen 4 and 6 years old. The memories are scarse, but undoubtedly they become more present when I look at photos from that time.
I love to see me naive and smiling, submerged in the innocence of the imagined psyche.


Favourite websites?
Flickrs, Tumblrs and analog photographers websites.
I also like to see, make and share the analog photography magazine that me and my boyfriend do, called REVISTA IGLÜ: http://issuu.com/revistaiglu


Tell us two bad habbits you would like not have
I have the habit of leaving everything for the las moment and leaving the closet doors open.


What are your passions besides photography?
I don`t have other passions that compares to the passion I have for photography, but I there are infinite situations that gives me pleasure.


What does photography mean to you?
You could say that photography is the root that supports my internal forest and lets me connect with my essence.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento