lunedì 21 maggio 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

I am 29 years old self taught photographer who loves ginger lemon tea and sunny afternoons.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I started taking photos when I was a kid using both my father's rangefinder camera and my mom's compact camera. Unfortunately I got bored with that rather fast. I picked up camera few years while studying psychology to discover that it brings me a lot of joy. Nowadays I just can't imagine doing anything else.


Which artist would you like to work with?
I would love to take photos of Tilda Swinton. Hopefully one day...


What are your hobbies besides photography?
I got Master of Arts in Psychology diploma and although I don't work as psychologist I'm still very interested in it. I try to keep on track the new studies in the field of social psychology.


Is there anything you want express with your works?
My works is very much based on the relation between the model and the surrounding and I just want to capture this fragile connection.

  
What is your favourite photo taken?
I don't have a favorite one. I don't feel very attached to them, the whole act of taking a photos is way more exciting than just looking at the results.


 What do you expect from your photographic future?
Each day brings something new and unexpected. I know that I'll be ok with whatever future brings.


Thanks to: Lukas Wierzbowski

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento