mercoledì 4 aprile 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

 A 29 yeats old boy, with a suitcase always ready. Cinema in his mind, music in his ears and a big desire to tell histories through photos.

 How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I studied cinema in Rome. Cinema and photography are related through films, light, shots. I always try to tell a story with my photos. I love to produce beautiful images and this passion draws me to do it.

  
Which artist would you like to work with?
Ryan McGinley.


In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a photographer,and what differentiates him from a good photo taker?
A photographer creates photos with sensibility and originality. Doesn't matter if there is not technique. Usually, an amateur photographer or a good photo taker have a good technique. They are obsessed with camera and lenses. They creates a beautiful image without freshness.


What is your favourite photo or artist?
It's impossible to have just one favourite photo or artist.
I try to pick up at random from the box of my "best photos and artists".
"Simon and Jessica in the shower" by Nan Goldin. Simple and intimistic photo. Full of intimacy.
Terry Richardson, ironic and colorful photographer.


Choose a question and answer
- Do you want to sell your photo for 2000 euro?
- Yes!


What do you expect from your photographic future?
Works, magazine, travel all around the world. I want to be happy with my job.


Thanks to Fabio Astone

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento