sabato 28 gennaio 2012

Besides the dreamy by Amber Ortolano



My name is Amber Ortolano, and I'm a 15 year old photographer.
I photograph time; I capture a moment in someone's life, so that it will always exist. I also photograph the inner workings of our mind, the illusions of our eyes, as well as our minds can create. My images tend to be described as "dreamy" and the reason for that is because I am photographing memories; and memories are always fading, they're vague, but they're there nonetheless.


Mi chiamo Amber Ortolano e sono una fotografa di 15 anni.
Io fotografo il tempo, catturo un momento nella vita di qualcuno in modo che esista sempre. Fotografo anche il funzionamento interno della nostra mente, le illusioni dei nostri occhi, così come la nostra mente può crearli. Le mie immagini tendono ad essere descritte come "sognanti" e il motivo è perché sto fotografando i ricordi, e i ricordi stanno sempre svanendo, sono vaghi, ma ci sono comunque.

More on: Flickr - Website  - Blog

2 commenti: